Thursday, November 08, 2007

Electrelane on "indefinite hiatus"

http://www.electrelane.com/site.html

The position for "Current Greatest Band" may soon be open again, as Electrelane have announced that they are on "indefinite hiatus", with their November gigs being tha last for the "forseeable future". This is clearly a disaster for modern music, and I shall get a fitting tribute to my favourite band of recent years written up at some point soon, when I have finished my present Sisyphean workload. Until then, all I can say is thanks, Electrelane, for all the amazing, beautiful music, for standing tall and making a difference in an age of mediocrity. All the best...

"Winter Bells in dark and silent dreams
Help me while these thoughts are troubling me
I slept through the falling of the leaves
I never thought that time could get so faraway from me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home